I was hoping to open this article with a joke about MLMs. After heaps of research I sadly have to say, “there is nothing funny about MLMs!” Read on. It’s not funny.
Total Take Over
Owners; Smyth, Lear and Nuanez
Cost $89.95 per month
Rating out of 100…0
Pre launch facebook 16 jan 2015; Some of these bait quotes are circulating on Facebook now;
*Discover a simple formula to generate more leads, Put thousands in your pockets, and build a Home-based business FAST!!!
* IT’S ABOUT TIME TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FINANCIAL LIFE this 2015!
* DO NOT BE LEFT BEHIND THIS TIME!!!
* YOU JUST NEED THE RIGHT PLATFORM!…
* The Global Internet Phenomenon Begins! * 9 days to go until Launching! *Grab your position now!
How long does a pre launch last?
In March 2016 my Facebook people told me that Total TakeOver (TTO) is something I should look into. A marketer’s dream, they said. The best news, they said, is “TTO is in prelaunch mode and it would be a great program to get into at ground level.”
You know how it goes. They hype up about how you should ‘get involved before the crowds start moving in on this awesome opportunity’. In fact Total Take Over was promoted to me as “A Two Step Marketing System To Put Your Primary Business On Auto Pilot”.
The Total Take Over, 3 year pre launch!
Although touted as a pre launch, TTO has been selling membership since way back in November 2013! It must be the longest pre launch in the history of the world! Or, they have no clue what they are doing, or worse.
Most pre launch products often don’t give out lots of information until they are actually released. The reason they do this is to generate a lot of interest so they can hit the ground running. Three years on and there is still a lot of hype and tease, plus new confusing stories and still not much information.
About the owners;
Smyth, Lear and Nuanez; The three gents involved in the upper level administration of Total Take Over have been members in a number of online opportunities. They have developed a great depth of experience in online programs particularly focussed on the Multi Level Marketing (MLM) principles.
That is to say, their programs sell a physical product to members who also sell the product to members who sell the products to members and so on and so on.
*Brain Abundance, *Empower Network, *Vida Cup, *FG Xpress, *Organo Gold, *Powerline and *Relationship Energy 247365, *Legends Network to name a few.
By using a new product like Organo Gold ( coffee) or Brain Abundance (supplement) as the physical business product, they superficially avoid the tag of being an MLM project.
50,000 pre launch sign ups.
TTO claims they got 50,000 pre signups in 10 days at prelaunch. Turns out TTO is counting leads which were the same people they imported into the Powerline.
What is Total Take Over?
Here is a direct quote from Total Take Over Administration.
The Total Take Over is NOT A MLM COMPANY. We are dedicated to providing internet marketing training, softwares, tools and instructional videos that support our subscribers in how to increase their success in online marketing. Our program includes a lucrative and generous reseller opportunity. The information within The Total Take Over exploits the unconventional ways of making money online.
Multi-level marketing (MLM) is a marketing strategy in which the sales force is compensated not only for sales they generate, but also for the sales of the other salespeople that they recruit. This recruited sales force is referred to as the participant’s “downline”, and can provide multiple levels of compensation.
What is the Total Takeover Product?
As a member of TTO you would be promoting digital products, like downloadable training videos, software programs and online marketing tools. Anyone who wants to use these products must become a member. The old Legends Network had a low value product of free audio training which has now become the Total Takeover ‘product’ on sale for $89.95.
At Total Take Over you must recruit new members. The your new recruits, like you, can only earn money from TTO by being a paid member and also recruit their own new members.
All members of TTO automatically become resellers to the program. They get their own TTO ‘affiliate’ website to promote the digital products and membership.
Unlike a genuine affiliate marketing website, at TTO your main income is not generated from affiliate commissions. Read this for a clear explanation on the difference between Affiliate Marketing and MLMs .
How Do you Earn Money With TTO?
Your main income is generated from recruitments known as your upline and your downline. Your upline is the person who you come into TTO through and their network of people. Your downline is the people you bring in to join TTO. Your most pressing action is to recruit new members.
How Do You Recruit New Members?
- Through your new website, where you need to understand how to manage a website and internet marketing.
- By word of mouth, where you approach friends and family and others.
- Buy paid online ads, where you need to understand how to invest in advertising.
- Local Paid Ads, where you simply pay for ads created and placed in magazines, newspapers or flyers etc.
- Through paid ads on Facebook and other social media platforms, again you need to understand effective marketing strategies, which differ between each social media platform.
Take A Walk Through The TTO Compensation Plan
Total Take Over call your earnings a compensation plan because it is more complicated than straight up commission percentages of general affiliate programs.
Total Take Over Method ‘Exploits Unconventional Ways To Make Money Online’
The Steps You must take to Qualify For Total Take Over Earnings.
- Firstly, to be eligible to earn payments for any sales or recruitments, you must be a financial member. You can’t play if you don’t pay.
- Secondly, you must recruit at least two members personally before you can get paid. They must also become financial members.
- For your first, third and all other paid members you recruit, you get paid $45. These members are called your downline.
- For the second and fourth paid members you recruit, you get paid $20.
- You must pass your second and fourth paid member to your upline and they get $25 for your second and fourth sign up.
- Plus a Bonus 2 x 10 forced Matrix. As well as the compensation plan, TTO pays $1 for each member within a forced matrix system that goes ten levels deep.
What Is A 2 X 10 Forced Matrix Bonus?
Imagine a dog at the top of a pyramid made of dogs, right. He stands on top of two dogs, who each stand on top of two dogs, who each stand on top of two…and so on…for ten levels deep.
If you are the top dog, with ten levels of dogs under you, you get $2642. It is not clear whether a top dog gets paid $1 per month for each of the members in his pyramid, I mean downline, or if it is $1 once only payment.
Oh! Just watch the video 2 x 10 forced matrix system. Click on the settings wheel to speed it up.
How much does Total Take Over cost?
TTO membership in 2016 is $89.95 per month. In 2013 it was a one off payment of $100 with a straight 50% commission.
Can You get A Refund?
Can People from any country join?
Yes, but pyramid schemes, Ponzi Schemes and MLM schemes are not legal in all countries.
How long will this take to set up?
Just one payment, and your site is set up instantly! Each Person gets their own affiliate site to promote The Total Take Over.
How Is MLM different to affiliate marketing?
The TTO training packaged as ‘affiliate’ membership is confusing and misleading. It attempts to legitimise the payment of commissions on the recruitment of new ‘affiliates’.
Read the discussion here from one of the directors of the world’s leading training center for affiliate marketing.
No one in TTO is paying $89.95 per month to get the free audio trainings. They are paying for a position in the pyramid.
TTO Recruitment System Hacked.
Because of the recruitment system, TTO is relying on the integrity of new recruits. Unfortunately, there are maverick operators who know how to milk every scheme that comes along. I believe TTO has suffered this problem and unsuspecting many downline recruits have been burned by a wolfish few.
Too many Complaints to Ignore.
It is easy to find complaints online about TTO, like these, below, but before you go read them , I have to tell you that even the complaints are bogus. These headlines are written by recruiters, using their crazy version of reverse psychology! You gotta laugh before you run away.
These are some of the bogus complaints published online;
- “Total Take Over Is A Scam – Why I’m Leaving This Company”.
- “Paypal Shuts Down TTO.”
- “Burned By Matthew McMills and TTO”
- “TTO Exposed”
Here is a complaint that appears to be real. 16 MAY 2016…
If any of the public complaints are to be believed, some unscrupulous members of TTO have caused enormous financial loss and distress to other members downline. Sadly, downliners kept handing over more and more money to bogus side schemes, run by maverick upliners. If there was ever any merit to Total Take Over it has been destroyed by some rotten apples.
Round Up Of TTO Facts.
- It is not new, and certainly not in pre launch stage, operating since 2013
- The products for sale @$89. per month are free elsewhere online
- The only way to earn money in Total Takeover is via recruitment.
- As with all pyramids, when recruits stop coming so does upline payments.
- It typically takes just a few months for a downturn in recruit numbers.
- When uplines stop getting paid, they stop paying their ‘membership‘ fees.
- Drop out numbers work their way up through the company causing eventual collapse of the pyramid.
My final opinion on Total Take Over.
No one is going to Take Over Anything! Total Take Over is still being wrongly promoted on Facebook as a new product. Total Take Over is a confused mess getting messed up further by people like Average Joe who is just trying to make an easy buck.
The reality is; There is no easy buck. You can earn money online, but as with any business, you will have to learn how and put in the yards. Reject this offer.
Product; Total Take Over
Owners; Smyth, Lear and Nuanez plus some other guys
Cost $89.95 per month
Rating out of 100…0
Thanks for reading Total Take Over Review. Just to be clear, I am not an affiliate of this program.
How Many Red Flags Did You Count?
I’m interested to hear your story about pyramids and MLMs gone wrong… or gone well.
If you have a funny joke about MLMs, I would really like to hear it.
Want to Find a Real and Enduring Way to Make Money Online?
(Without getting you and your poor friends and family caught up in a Pyramid Scheme?)
Drop me a line in the comment box.
Share this post with your ‘lovely but gullible’ friends, so they don’t get caught.
Go well, From Janelle
Founder of The Cashed Up Nomad.com Earn Your Freedom Online.
- Five Figure Day Review. Earn Money On Auto Pilot?
- Tsunami Sites Review, Will You Get Fast Viral Traffic As Promised?
- What Is The Best Online Business School?