Who doesn’t want to earn five figures a day? I sure do, but how about a bit of due diligence first. The Cashed Up Nomad.com is all about finding honest and lucrative ways to earn your freedom, online. How does ‘5 figure day‘ stack up?
Name; 5 figure day
Pricing; $27pm. for one website or $97pm for unlimited websites
Owner; Bryan Winters
Overall rank; 40/100
An Overview Of ‘5 Figure Day’;
Bryan Winters has been offering this program since 2010 and to be honest it is difficult to find any customer complaints. Bryan’s been in the internet marketing game for years and has owned a number of other similar systems, namely ‘Push Button Leads’, ‘Commission Miner’, ‘5iphon’ and ‘Cash Blurbs’ and ‘Force 5 Income’.
In the sales video Bryan explains that 5 Figure Day is a fully automated, list- building system with viral components and auto hosting. You make money by leveraging your sites and others into an ‘army of sites’ and you just “do nothing – literally”.
How ‘5 Figure Day’ works.
In layman’s terms, you will be promoting ‘5figureday’ by giving away free websites to people who, in turn give away free websites to people who, in their turn also give out free websites… and so on… creating a lot of leads for 5figureday.
With enough exposure, customers will opt in to become a paying member and you will earn a commission. Commissions are earned on sales from your site and also from sales through all of your ‘recruit’s’ sites. To bring customers to your sites you will use many free and paid forms advertising.
Where Is The Value in ‘5 Figure Day’?
- Bryan has valued this system at $4,547 .
- You get one or many free websites and auto hosting.
- 5figureday is a complete stand alone system within itself.
- It has a 30 day trial period for free.
- You can turn a profit with only 3 referrals.
- It is a very flexible, mobile system that you could work from anywhere in the world.
- 5figureday uses Clickbank as the middleman for both commission payouts and scheduled merchant and membership fees.
- You can cancel at any time and retain any lists or leads that you have built, therefore possibly receiving recurring commissions after leaving the program.
- Testimonials on Youtube tell us that it takes 3 hours to set up. After 3 days the guy made $50, on the 4th day he made $95 and $118 on the 5th day…$503 in the first week. Unfortunately the video creator and the figures are unverified.
What Are The Risks In ‘5 Figure Day’?
- Because 5FD is a contained system, you can really only utilise it in the ‘Make Money Online’ niche and not in your other marketing niches.
- 5figureday pricing is confusing. Be aware that depending on your entry point you will be asked to pay differing amounts, from $1 or free for the first month to $27. You may be offered a 50% discount off the multisite cost, bringing it down to $47 to join. Read the 5FD fine print and at Clickbank too.
- Contradictions abound about how much work needs to be done and how much money it will really cost
- Information about cancellations is confusing. A 30 day trial is mentioned and so is a 60 day refund. Remember the auto hosting too. Upon cancellation your hosting will be withdrawn. If you wanted to keep running the sites you would need to move hosts.
- The upsells to this program are immediate.You will be offered to purchase Charlie Pages Directory to Ezines, which is a list of email lists for sale. Other email lists are for sale through 5figureday from Paul Nicholls.
- To utilise the email list and the 5figureday system you need to create and also purchase solo ads and listing placements, Facebook and Twitter Ad Boosts and Pay Per Click campaigns.
- More advice from Bryan is to “figure out asap what you can afford to spend per month on running paid ads, like solo … because you can run an ad and earn a string of commissions SAME DAY and you can have a ghostwriter write articles FOR you, for $3-5 a piece.”
‘5 Figure Day’ Tools and Training;
The members training area has some good advice on how to find and create ads. There are ample Banners (like this big promise banner above). You can choose from many email swipes, tweet prompts and mashable text samples.
You will be pointed to fiver.com where you can pay authors to create content for your emails. There are resource links for ‘swap ad listings’. When you go to swap ad links you will find that many of the links have died from old age!
Troubleshooting at ‘5 Figure Day’;
The support centre for ‘5figureday’ is a third party provider who manages many other website’s help desks. You can redirect problem enquiries to a separate email address if they don’t respond within 48 hours.
Cost of ‘5 Figure Day’… USD
Starting at $1 for the first month
$27 per month for 1 website
$97 per month for unlimited websites
Extra costs for email directories and a variety of ‘solo’ advertising and sponsored ads and classifieds listings.
Is ‘5 Figure Day’ for you?
The owner, Bryan Winters, states clearly that “Paid Ads are what separates 6 and 7 figure earners from the other online failures”.
You must decide if you are willing to buy the lists and pay for ads on top of your monthly 5figureday membership fees and the merchants deductions. If you have a budget to play with and, as with a lottery, you aren’t afraid to take a loss, this might be a fun experiment.
My opinion of ‘5 Figure Day’;
I can’t recommend 5 Figure Day because the claim that it is a business on autopilot is misleading. The reality is that you must do substantial amounts of marketing to get it this Zeplin off the ground.
No cap on spending at 5figureday makes me nervous. Indeed, Bryan states that if you don’t spend more and more money on advertising, you will not succeed!
I think this is a ‘get rich quick’ scheme for a few at the top.
The Cashed Up Nomad.com criteria to a high scoring review is simple. No Boss, No Stock, No Warehouse, No Big Cash Outlays and No Scams.
My final opinion on 5figureday is a firm ‘thumbs down’.
Name;5 Figure Day
Price; $27 or $97 per month
See my #Top Recommended way to start an online business.
Have you come across a possible scam that we should be aware of? Your comments and feedback are always welcome. Just drop me a line in the box below.
Go really well,
Founder of The Cashed Up Nomad.com Earn Your Freedom Online.